Saturday, 25 June 2011

Swifts, Swallow and Martins

I have been trying to get better shots of Swifts, Swallows and Martins in early morning sessions so here a selection from "many" of the shots that I have taken and practically the same amount deleted.  I think the following shot of the Swift is quite good.


This shot of a Swallow, whilst technically bloody awful, has a nice feel about it


A Sand Martin  coasting along at a slightly slower speed than the Swifts and Swallows.


This Swallow is a bit sharper as it was coming into land on a wire fence.


and this is where it alighted swiftly followed by 2 of its mates



This Swallow was very low and I was a bit higher up on the bank of a pond enabling me to get a better pic.


Not brilliant but I seem to be getting a bit better anticipating likely shots.
Post a Comment