Sunday 16 March 2014

Mealys, Voles, Tits, Pintails etc etc etc During the Week



A few pictures from during the week

It took ages to get a pic of this little beauty

Reminds me of a few years ago
Birds turning their backs on me

Couldn't find a Donkey to play the game on
So got the real thing

It was obviously time for pudding so it wasn't bothered about an audience then

Out of Focus, Underexposed, Can't make out Centre Focussing Object (the Pintail)
But for some strange reason I really like this photograph

Listen Guys "There are strange people in the green shed watching us so no hanky panky"

"Do you think I can get a job in the Cirque du Soleil doing acrobatics like this ?"

Two Redpolls having a Mealie

Then I decided to go over the top and edit all the videos I have been 

Vole Having A Feast At Chevington

Pintail At Druridge Pools

Grey Heron Catching Frog At Druridge

Mealy Redpolls Feeding At East Chevington

BH Gulls Displaying and Tits Feeding at Gosforth

No comments: