Monday, 12 October 2009

Firecrest (Dont have time to think of anything witty)

Another day off to get myself in the right frame of mind for a visit to the Arena tonight with the Beloved for her dream gig, Cliff Richard and the Shadows (Thanks to my son for buying us the tickets). Personally I would rather watch the awesome Rammstein, Jose Carreras or Yusuf Islam, we have quite eclectic tastes in our house, sorry, I have eclectic tastes my Beloved has Bad Taste. So off I went to a few places but the one that stood out the most was St Marys with a lifer for me (well all new birds are lifers having been at it for so short a period). A Female (well I thinks its a Female) Firecrest. The pictures are not the best in the world (from not the best photographer in the world) but I really just wanted to watch it thru the bins.










Saw quite a few others down there also, Stonechat, Whinchat, Skylark, Kestrel. I also met someone who knew about my blog, fame at last. Thanks for the kind words Mick. Must rush, Cliff is waiting.
Post a Comment