Thursday 13 May 2010

Early Morning Wander

I was woke up at 0315 by the police helicopter hovering over the Silverlink (how unusual) so after a cuppa went for a drive looking for wildlife.  Visited quite a few places and here is a few pics in no order at all:
The Swallows just sat and didn't move even when the workmen in the van below them started shouting and moving things around in the van.
 Nice little Reflection Shot of one of my favourite birds the Little Ringed Plover
Lot less Shelducks around than there was a couple of weeks ago

This one saw me coming and was up up and away although I still like the curvature of it.

Then I went for a spin round the College but nothing  around apart from 2 Mistle Thrushes having a hearty breakfast:

1 comment:

Citybirding said...

John
up at 3.15? was just getting off by then.
Dick