Thursday 2 May 2013

Bits and Bobs From A Busy Week

My Social/Birding/Work Calendar has been overflowing the past week so haven't had a chance to put fingers to the keyboard.  I still haven't so here is a few things I have been up to.

As the sun set over Howdon this beauty caught the last rays and burst into song which I just sat down and watched for over 10mins


I watched this species preen himself for over 10 minutes before he was satisfied.
I would have got a barber myself

Two of the most photographed birds of the week at St Marys


6 new ticks for me at Big Waters on Sunday included Swallow, 
House Martin, Yellow Wagtail, Common Sandpiper, 
Sedge Warblerand White Wagtail



These two obviously know that the Kingfisher Perch hasn't been used in a while

One of the bonniest birds around

After the Swans "Gazumped" the Grebes at Killingworth they have started on 
a new build, hope they are getting it through a Repayment Mortgage
instead of an Interest Only 


No comments: