Friday 30 August 2013

My First Time


This is the first Moth I caught in my new Skinner Moth Trap.  There were 22 others as well but it will take me a couple of days to probably identify them all and I will then more than likely need help (just like with the birds).  I still haven't identified this one as I started the trap at just after 3am and turned it off just after 5am then by the time I cleared all my mess up, it was my first time and I kept needing things and was traipsing in and out of the house leaving grass and slipper prints in the kitchen, it was time to get ready for work.  I was also attempting to take some "Sky at Night" shots so it should be fun looking at how they turned out.  I have warned the Bird Feeding Assistant, my wife, and Chrissy, the Grandson who turned up out of the blue a couple of days ago looking for a bed for a few days that there was a dozen pots in the fridge with creepy crawlies in which I will start photographing when I get home this afternoon.   Looks of horror from Carole but I am sure she will learn to love them LOL.  Well, must do some work

No comments: