Thursday 5 June 2014

NOT MY FIRST ODONATA OF THE YEAR

Have eventually got my card out of the camera to look at the pictures from the weekend and here are a couple including a few pics of ODONATA (which were not my first ones of the year (sticks tongue out at Sedgyduntime Warbler))


 Its not out of focus intentionally just wanted the head in focus
(thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it)






Now for the Birds, the first being a Garganey at Seaton Common

At Big Waters the final of the 60m Sprint Takeoff
 "AND THEY ARE OFF"

WINNER BY A SHORT BEAK IS CANADA GOOSE No 32

In Our Garden


Avocet at Saltholme

Kittiwake stopping off for a shower at Howdon Wetlands before heading up to the Tyne Bridge

Fulmar at Seaton Sluice

For all those people who wonder my amazing videos are the good news is that
I haven't got round to them yet, the bad news is they will be in my next blog

No comments: