Saturday 7 April 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Its Busy Busy in the Garden at the moment.

This young lady is obviously a trendy young thing and is into the
female pink thing


The next ones are obviously sticking with traditional build materials of 
dirty claggy stuff that sticks well together



Carole asked why don't the Daddy Blackbirds help with the building, I replied
"Did you let me pick the Wallpaper and furniture and arrange the room",
"Yes, I understand" she said

The House Sparrows below are getting through a lot of Cotton Wool which
my beloved has put out for them along with a few bits of Sheeps Wool which
I collected from Upper Teesdale




Then after a hard days Nest Building a long cool soak in the bath


Then a bit of shaking and shimmying 


This is a substituted pic of the normal bathing session after a hard days
work as once again I managed without any difficulty at all to delete
the pics which my beloved had spent many seconds tiring her right index
finger out to take (sorry Luv)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

that top blackies posing like it knows its got style !

Johnnykinson said...

Best garden selection i've seen in the last 35 minutes. It gets crowded in your bathing containers !!

HowdonBlogger said...

Cain,

Its obviously heard that Howdon is the the place for trendsetters, like myself, never go out with wearing the most up to date branded goods, Clothes by Specsaver, Glasses by Primark, Footwear by Thinsulate.

John,

thankyou for your kind words, I will attempt to get some tips for photography from this guy I am going out with today so I can improve the quality of my blog.

John