Wednesday 28 August 2013

Some Tits and Bits From Recent Days

Getting back to my old theme of I must retire in order to do all the things I need to do and if I did I wouldn't be posting random photos of what I have observed instead of doing beautifully articulated flowing prose of my epic adventures.  So here are some pics of places I have been and things I have seen in no particular order in the very recent past

This BHG chased the Kingfisher around for about 30 Seconds
till it managed to get away or the BHG became bored and
then presumed to test out several of the perches during the morning


Southern Migrant Hawker on the wing (thanks Alan J)

Southern Hawker resting

Southern Hawker after nearly drowning thanks to Alan J
rescuing it with a big stick (not the one he normally beats
me with) and depositing it on a dry growth and we wish
it well in its recovery

A lovely couple of Greenfinches at Howdon Wetlands

Back in the Garden at Home I think I should sack my BFA (Bird Feeding Assistant)
for not replenishing empty vestibules.  Poor little thing must be starving

A lovely view on our Long Walk around Big Waters


I've got my Eye on you

Does anyone know where I can get a trim and a shave ?

At last the BFA is doing her job but she should also
be standing there with a big arrow on a stick (like they
do at ASDA) pointing out to the birds that a couple of
the perches are empty

Bye For Now

No comments: